There are many reasons to want to drive an EV.
No more gas stations and charging your vehicle while you sleep is certainly a powerful one. There are also more great options for charging your EV at home than ever before.
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit leading the charge in the Moving Beyond Gasoline Movement, it’s very important to us that consumers like you are well-informed about EVs.
This is why we’ve broken down the main considerations for home Level 2 EV chargers for you in this cheat sheet.
It’s a must-read for people considering an EV or new EV drivers.
DOWNLOAD THE CHEAT SHEET TO KNOW WHY YOU’LL LIKELY WANT:
- A level 2 charger of at least 30 amps.
- To hire a qualified electrician for installation.
- A plug-in, or movable, EV charger.
- A UL EV certified charger.
- A longer cord – closer to 25 feet than 16.
- To check for government and utility incentives to help with the cost.
THE CHEAT SHEET IS COMPLETELY FREE.
Simply enter your email below to access and download the cheat sheet.
You will also be signed up for other EV news and inspiration from our nonprofit, including the EV Cost-Saving Checklist, delivered straight to your inbox.
The EV Home Charging Cheat Sheet is brought to you completely free of charge by Coltura, an award-winning nonprofit leading the charge in the Beyond Gasoline Movement.