- This event has passed.
COLTURA @ MICROSOFT GIVING EVENT OCT. 21 @ 12:00 PST
October 21, 2022 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
A word from Janelle:
Speeding Beyond Gasoline: Where We Are, Where We’re Going & How Azure and Big Data Are Making a Difference
2022 has been a huge year for electric vehicles (EVs). The race to cut vehicle emissions and move beyond gasoline is on! EVs are gaining rapidly in popularity, and new gasoline vehicle phaseout policies and EV tax credits are creating new opportunities to displace gasoline. Despite these gains, we aren’t reducing vehicle emissions fast enough to protect the climate.
To move faster, we need better data and analytics to identify public and private investment opportunities, measure markets, and optimize the effort to redirect $600 billion in consumer gasoline spending to the EV transition. Coltura is building an Azure cloud application and employing data sources never before used for this purpose to create an unprecedented look at the who, what, where, why, how, and how much of gasoline consumption in America.
Please join Coltura for a fascinating look at EVs’ progress in displacing gasoline, and how Azure is being used to guide next generation climate policy and investment.
- Donate this hour (or click on gray “Track External Volunteering” image to right)
- Make a donation through GIVE (Benevity). Microsoft will double your donation.
- Take advantage of the Sweepstakes to donate! You could win the opportunity to have lunch + EV ride/drive with Coltura Board members (in CA and WA)
- Sparky’s electrifying tale is a wonderful book available now to talk about gasoline transition with young kids!
- Take this short survey to choose how to stay involved.
- If you want to participate in further volunteer opportunities including the Azure project please email Carlos
Matthew Metz: firstname.lastname@example.org
Janelle London: email@example.com
Carlos Manzanedo: firstname.lastname@example.org