- This event has passed.
COLTURA @ MICROSOFT GIVING EVENT 2023
October 20, 2023 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
CRACKING THE GASOLINE CODE:
How Azure unlocked game-changing insights into gasoline consumption and EVs
For more than a century, gasoline has been the indispensable lifeblood that most Americans rely on to move between work, school, shopping, and myriad other destinations. Americans consume 35% of the world’s gasoline – far more than any other nation.
Yet, despite gasoline’s immense significance in our daily lives and economy, our understanding of gasoline consumption has been limited to broad national or state-level aggregates. This lack of detailed data has, in turn, stymied the ability to craft tailored strategies to reduce gasoline use as fast as the climate crisis requires.
Coltura has gathered gasoline consumption data for the entire nation in unprecedented detail and is preparing, with the help of Azure, a new report illuminating qualitative and quantitative insights on the gasoline use patterns and expenditures of American families. The report quantifies the enormous financial burden of gasoline on millions of American families, and provides detailed data on the factors driving ultra-high gasoline consumption.
Please join Coltura for a sneak peek into the report’s new findings and a tribute to Azure’s role.
- Donate this hour (or click on gray “Track External Volunteering” image)
- Make a donation through GIVE (Benevity). Microsoft will double your donation.
- Take advantage of the Sweepstakes to donate! You could win the opportunity to have lunch + EV ride/drive with Coltura Board members (in CA and WA)
- Sparky’s electrifying tale is a wonderful book available now to talk about gasoline transition with young kids!
- Take this short survey to choose how to stay involved.
- If you want to participate in further volunteer opportunities including the Azure project please email Carlos
Matthew Metz: email@example.com
Janelle London: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carlos Manzanedo: email@example.com